Why Amazon’s Kindle is the #1 ebook reader?
There is no doubt that Amazon’s kindle has revolutionized the way we read. But there are other e-readers providing options when you think to buy a device to read your documents, files or books. So, why Kindle. Here are some reasons behind why Amazon’s kindle stands out in the pile of e-readers.
- Kindle is our #1 bestselling item for two years running. It’s also the most-wished-for, most-gifted, and has the most 5-star reviews of any product on Amazon. Now it's even better.
- All-New, High-Contrast E Ink Screen – 50% better contrast with latest E Ink Pearl technology
- Read in Bright Sunlight – No glare
- New and Improved Fonts – New crisper, darker fonts
- New Sleek Design – 21% smaller body while keeping the same 6" size reading area
- 15% Lighter – Only 8.7 ounces, weighs less than a paperback
- Battery Life of One Month – A single charge lasts up to one month with wireless off
- Double the Storage – Up to 3,500 books
- Books in 60 Seconds – Download books anytime, anywhere
- Free 3G Wireless – No monthly payments, no annual contracts
- Built-In Wi-Fi – In addition to the 3G wireless, you can connect to Wi-Fi hotspots
- 20% Faster Page Turns – Seamless reading
- Enhanced PDF Reader – With dictionary lookup, notes, and highlights
- WebKit-Based Browser – Free 3G web browsing (experimental)
As I said earler, there are other options and offers for you, like Sony’s Daily Edition,Pocket Edition,Touch Edition about which I will tell in another post. Read Read About Kindle